Certifications within Cisco's portfolio include the following credentials:
1. Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician (CCENT)
2. Cisco Certified Technician (CCT)
3. Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
4. Cisco Certified Design Associate (CCDA)
5. Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
6. Cisco Certified Design Professional (CCDP)
7. Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE)
8. Cisco Certified Design Expert (CCDE)
9. Cisco Certified Architect (CCAr)
The Technical Specialist category includes specializations across six subcategories:
2. Data Center (FlexPod)
3. Network Programmability
4. Operating System Software
5. Service Provider
6. Internet of things (IoT)
Cisco's entry-level certifications
Certification ExamsNumber of Questions
CCENT 100-105 ICND145-55
CCT Data Center 010-151 DCTECH65-75
CCT Routing & Switching 640-692 RSTECH60-70
Cisco's associate-Level Certifications
Certification Time to CompleteNumber of Questions
CCDA 165 minutes45-55
CCNA Cloud 165 minutes65-75
CCNA Collaboration 165 minutes60-70
CCNA Cyber Ops 180 minutes 60-70
CCNA Data Center 180 minutes60-70
CCNA Industrial 180 minutes60-70
CCNA Routing and Switching** 180 minutes60-70
CCNA Security 180 minutes60-70
CCNA Service Provider 90 minutes60-70
CCNA Wireless 90 minutes60-70
Key Features of CCNA Routing and Switching Training:
• Candidates are provided guaranteed training on Cisco Physical Devices.
• CCNA Routing and Switching Concepts are explained theoretically and practically on the Cisco Physical Devices.
• Students have 24*7 Lab Access.
• 80+ hours of training in classroom with interactive whiteboard and projector.
• Candidates can appear for the repeat classes unlimited times.
• Classrooms are equipped with projectors, Wi-Fi connectivity, and Digital Pads.
• Support and Guidance provided before and after getting Cisco Certified.
• Our Trainers are Cisco certified and highly experienced.
Devices used during the Training Program:
• Router: 1841, 1941, 2801, 2811
• Switches: 2960, 3560, 3750, 3850